We have a lot to work on. We need strong investments and protections for workers, create debt-free college for all (including apprenticeships for vocational and technical schools), protect our quality of life by standing up for our natural resources, and make healthcare for all no longer a dream but a reality.
Working families in Washington are being squeezed. Many have savings accounts that are nearly empty, and a simple doctor’s checkup can turn into crushing debt for many. We have an obligation to our families to guarantee health care so they aren’t afraid to go to the doctor’s office simply because they don’t have enough money.
I fully support healthcare for all because we need a New Deal in Washington for working families that deserve to live lives to their fullest and healthiest potential. If you agree, I hope to earn your vote.
Tom is endorsed by key elected officials who understand that we need bold leadership in Olympia:
- Richard Brocksmith, Mount Vernon City Council
- Iris Carias, Mount Vernon City Council
- Terry Bornemann, Bellingham City Council
- Germaine Kornegay, Sedro-Woolley City Council
- Karl de Jong, Sedro-Woolley City Council
- Pola Kelley, Sedro-Woolley City Council
- Ryan Walters, Anacortes City Council
- Joe Verdoes, Anacortes City Council
- Teresa Taylor, Ferndale City Council
- Rich Weyrich, Skagit County Prosecutor
- Lisa Janicki, Skagit County Commissioner
- Ken Dahlstedt, Skagit County Commissioner
- Will Reichardt, Skagit County Sheriff
- Sharon Dillon, Former Skagit County Commissioner
- Michael McCauley Former Bellingham Port Commissioner
- Wendy Ragusa, Mount Vernon School Board
Ballots have been mailed out and are required to be postmarked or dropped off at a ballot box by Tuesday, August 7th